Monday, September 8, 2008

the first few picture of Rabat

We're of course right by the ocean which is sooo beautiful




yay me being a tourist (mom SUCH a good call of packing that skirt by the way)




We all like to hang out on the terrace of course hahha


The city was originally built facing away from the ocean, so along a lot of the coast line are where the cemetaries are built. The "ocean front property" is also part of the lowest income of housing







I don't know how to rotate! haha but this is the main frloor or "lobby" of the CCCL. The building is 4 stories and all open in the middle where you can look up through the ceiling to see outside.






3 comments:

Jaye said...

I'm so jealous. Someday I want to grow up to be just like you. Do they take single moms and their 7-year-old child?

Jaye said...

I'm so jealous. Someday I want to grow up to be just like you. Do they take single moms and their 7-year-old child?

Kate Carlyle said...

wow, i really can't believe your so far away right now. It sounds like your adjusting quite well. If you learn how to speak Arabic I'm pretty sure you are going to be my hero. haha :)
BTW I completely agree that Women are way more adventerous and open-minded. DUH
I love you Jacey- Be safe
-Kate